Solomon Island
Broadcasting Corporation
AI Mode
Sunday, May 17, 2026
Home EducationRUAVATU SECONDARY SCHOOL RESUMES CLASSES FOR 2015

RUAVATU SECONDARY SCHOOL RESUMES CLASSES FOR 2015

by SIBC NEWS
2 views

\"The

Ruavatu Secondary School in North East Guadalcanal resumes academic classes next Monday after the long year-end break.

The school has been forced to close its academic classes early last year after villagers attacked and sexually assault one female student.

Guadalcanal Province Chief Education Officer Meshach Suia then announced the school\’s closure waiting for further decision from the Education Board.

banner

School Principal Joseph Mane told SIBC News this afternoon, the school will commence its 2015 academic classes next week after all situations have been solved with the communities.

Mr Mane said all except for forms four and six will resume classes next Monday.

He adds all students should be in school by this weekend.

You may also like